my life. don't read if you're bored easily.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Lookey Lookey Here....

So..... I was on the hunt for this months fashion magazines and being at Wal-Mart, I knew that my options were crazy slim. My eyes grazed over the usual lame-o's that are so not worth buying, and for the longest time, that included American Vogue (read earlier entry for some background info)...BUT to my great surprise, who do I see on the cover? KATE MOSS! (this isn't the picture (duh) but you get the gist)

Have the American fashion cherubs heard my cries and delivered the message to someone, anyone, at Vogue headquarters? Are they starting a new trend by putting models back on the covers? oh mi god. So of course I bought it and I didn't hate it. I'm not jumping ahead of myself though...we'll see if this new trend continues, or if next months issue will be Paltrow again, or like, Rhianna.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
City: Lulu
i'm supposed to be writing my thesis.